Saturday 1 December 2007

Im Still here!


Its been a long time since I've blogged anything, My life has kind of settled down, so I'm gonna try and start blogging again!

Where am I?

I'm currently working for a US company called Anystream inc They are a new media software company with some really cool products (check out the website) I married my gorgeous girl Jude 6 months ago (I can't believe its so long ago!) and am settling it to married life very happily.

I'm really enjoying my new job, lots of traveling around Europe and America has been really cool, It's quite a bit of a challenge but that's what I wanted, I'd kinda gotten into a bit of a rut in my career, but now Ive found myself having to learn a lot in a short space of time, its really taken me out of my comfort zone, which is good, I work from home and am my own boss, which means I really need to keep myself motivated.

The Americas Cup seems so long ago! at least the law suite between Alingi and Oracle is now settled, so planning for the 2009 cup can start! I can't really see myself being a part of it at the moment, but you never know!

That's it for now, I will try and post some more in the week, but December looks to be one of my busiest months!

Salut! Ben

Me on the phone to my wife while on business in the states

No comments: