Friday 23 March 2007

Polica!

Last night I cycled back to my apartment at about midnight, now its about 30Min's ride away, mostly well lit, but kind of deserted, I was a bit worried, but unfortunately the production office closed at 7pm locking away all the car keys with it.

As I cycled back I saw at least 5 Police cars out on patrol! now I wasn't in the centre of the city, but out by the harbour and beach front areas, and a couple of times the policemen actually gave me a little wave as they slowly cruised past.

Now I actually feel allot safer doing that here than I would in the UK, where in the same situation, if I was in the car I would make sure the doors where locked, and would be surprised to see a police car fly past with its lights on on the way to an emergency much less one out on patrol.


I'm really enjoying cycling to work everyday, its a really pleasant way of waking up! still not totally sure after a hard days work though!

No comments: