Thursday 12 April 2007

Im Back!

No posts for the last couple of days, Judith came over to see me over Easter weekend, obviously there was no wind for one of the previous days racing so Saturday's reserve day became a race day! and if it could go wrong it went wrong........ and when I wasn't at work I was spending as much time as possible with Jude........... I will see her again in 3 weeks :-(

Managed to escape for two days after all though so jumped in the car and drove down to my parents in Murcia, stereotypically turned up with 2 bags of washing! thanks Mum!

Had a nice rest in "little England" and it was great to see the folks, and my brother. Unfortunately I will miss my brother Colin's 30th birthday but I'm sure he won't notice, and we'll have a drink in the UK in May.

Back to the grindstone today, pulled up in the car park this morning to 25 Maori warriors performing a hacker! Tourism New Zealand are really here in force, and the Prime Minister Helen Clarke is hosting a BBQ here on Saturday, should be quite interesting.

Racing starts again on Monday, but before hand we have a kind of opening ceremony (again) called the parade of boats. Unfortunately that means us engineers will spend the rest of the weekend re-patching the gallery's for the racing!

will post some photos of the operation after the weekend.


Stay Chilled!

No comments: