Sunday 22 April 2007

Where has all the good wind gone?


OK so 7 days of competition and only one day of racing, today's not looking too healthy either, we've just been given a modified schedule which has reclaimed our next two days off, and has pushed into the week off that was scheduled for May, luckily I'm OK as I'm paid to be here all the time anyway (I don't get days off) and I'm sodding off for three weeks in May WHATEVER HAPPENS! There are mutinous rumbles in the TV compound though, with lots of people unhappy about the fact that we are hearing about all this from press conferences that we are covering! you could actually hear the crew groan during it this morning!


I'm also being made to feel very guilty for asking the runner to go 8 miles away to Starbucks for me..... It was nice to have some weak milky coffee again rather than the Spanish thimble full that makes your spoon stand up while you are stirring it! Funnily enough all the organisers where bothered about was the fact that t he cup had Starbucks written on it as one of our sponsors is a famous European coffee company, the picture above was taken just before they made me cover the logos with gaffer tape! you couldn't make it up!!

No comments: